Paragon Group has recruiting experience since 1989. Our focus is on Senior Management, Research and Development, Sales, Marketing, and Intellectual Property in existing technologies such as paper and films, nonwovens, consumer products. Emerging technologies such as nanotechnology, inkjet, PED, and Oleds round out our areas of expertise.
The recruiting effort, led by Nicole Sirois, will seamlessly assist and guide you through each phase of the career search process from introduction to the transition into a new career opportunity. With this in mind, it is our goal to make the career search experience as pleasurable and stress free as possible.
To start with, we make the following commitments:
- We protect your confidentiality; we will not disclose your information to a prospective employer without your prior knowledge and approval.
- We will listen to your needs, spending time finding out your career goals, relocation preferences and concerns, compensation expectations, as well as any special needs you or your family might have.
- We will provide a comprehensive interview preparation geared to making sure you bring out the best in your talents and accomplishments, as well as what questions to ask during an interview to ascertain if the new company is a good fit and meets your career objectives.
- We will provide you with information and interview feedback in a timely manner.
- We will assist and guide you throughout the evaluation and decision process associated with an opportunity, never applying pressure.